- Experience: 12-14 years
- Educational Background: engineer and MBA preferred
- Currently working in an MNC in direct sales for the above segment
- Enterprise account management skills
- Knack to take Company’s vision and align with customer’s transformational initiatives
- Ability to make executive pitches and presentations
- Strategic account planning skills with execution capabilities
- Ability to work across various teams internally and externally
- Experience in working along with top SI and reseller partners in the region
- Business planning skills
- Effective forecasting skills
Our growing company relies on curious, dedicated and innovative colleagues to anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Company technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers. Each year, our solutions secure billions of transactions — and every day, our technologies issue and manage more than 10 million secure identities. How do we do all of this? Together.
Join us. Together we’ll create solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure life.
Position Overview:The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the sales of FII products both direct sales or indirect channels for FII only including Cardwizard to start with and also will manage high profile accounts, understanding and developing new business opportunities within these accounts.The Regional Sales Manager wi…