Business Head role with Fortune’s most-admired Company in the world in Technology space(Cloud).
Business Head role with one of the Fortune’s most-admired Technology company in the world in Technology space(Cloud).
As the Business Head – North, your responsibilities will include building and driving the strategy to drive revenues, adoption and market penetration in both Enterprise accounts and SMBs and managing a team across North India, in order to build long-term business and marketing opportunities. By managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts, you will be responsible for driving top line revenue growth and overall market adoption. The ideal candidate will possess a business/sales background that enables them to lead a Regional team of senior enterprise sale representatives and supporting Technical Architects ,to engage at all levels, as well as strong technical competency focused on the IT landscape and cloud computing
- Serve as a key member of the India leadership team in helping to define and deliver overall strategy.
- Accelerate customer adoption by Identifying specific customer segments and industry verticals to approach with a value proposition
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts.
- Influence that COMPANY is the partners’ preferred cloud computing platform across all service lines.
- Develop and Execute on the defined Regional sales plan while working with key internal stakeholders (e.g. service teams, legal, support, etc.) to drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline by engaging with prospects, partners, and key customers in order to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Understand the technical requirements of our customers and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
- Understand and exploit the use of salesforce.com and other internal COMPANY systems.
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team.
- Manage complex contract negotiations and serve as a liaison to the legal group.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- The right person will possess 15+ years of experience in IT sales and about 8 years in the management of a sales team.
- Direct field & management experience in working with enterprise accounts.
- Would have consistently exceeded quota and key performance metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences.
- Strong technical competencies in the areas of cloud computing, SOA, web services and enterprise software.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- BA/BS degree required.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.